Employment & HR / Employment Law / Food & Drink
Jacqueline is accredited by the Law Society of Scotland as a specialist in employment law with experience across many sectors including manufacturing, education, social housing, food and drink, business services and sport. Jacqueline is an experienced employment tribunal litigator.
In her spare time, Jacqueline enjoys running, cooking and reading.
Thank you for your enquiryA Morisons team member will contact you as soon as possible.
“She is very commercially focused and always makes herself available to provide a positive return.”
Chambers & Partners Legal Directory 2016
- Employment Tribunals (Claimants and Respondents)
- Settlement Agreements
- Disciplinary Matters
- Absence and Performance Management
- Redundancy Handling
- TUPE Transfers
- Maternity and Paternity Rights
- Data Protection
- Contract and Policy Review
- Senior Executive Severance Arrangements
- Commercial Agents Regulations
- Football Regulatory Matters