Commercial Real Estate & Construction
Andrew specialises in commercial real estate transactions across a range of classes of property including the office, retail, leisure and industrial sectors for investors occupiers and funders and has over 25 years of experience operating in those sectors. Andrew acts for a number of high profile clients and regularly advises on the Scottish property aspects of cross border transactions.
A selection of notable transactions and matters in which Andrew has been involved are as follows:
- The Scottish property aspects of the outsourcing of property estate of the Inland Revenue to Mapeley (a Soros/Delancey backed investment vehicle) with a global transactional value of circa £2B
- The multi million pound acquisition and subsequent disposal of Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Edinburgh for a private Irish Investor
- The relocation of AMF Bowling to premises at Springfield Quay, Glasgow
- The restructuring of the Scottish property portfolio of Little Chef
- The property aspects of the Administration of Gretna Football Club
- The acquisition of properties in Glasgow and Edinburgh for student accommodation for an offshore fund at a value of circa £30M
- The property aspects of the acquisition of 2 child care nurseries in Glasgow for Asquith Nurseries Limited
- The management and leasing work for I2 Office Limited in Scotland
- The management of the leased property portfolio of HSS Hire Service Group Limited in Scotland
- The Scottish property aspects of the refinancing of the student accommodation property portfolio of an offshore fund with a global value exceeding £100M
In his leisure time Andrew enjoys playing golf and is a member of his local club at Caudwell near Glasgow and also of the The St Andrews Golf Club in St Andrews.
Thank you for your enquiryA Morisons team member will contact you as soon as possible.
- Banking Securities
- Leases – for tenants and landlords