Services for Solicitors
What is it?
At Morisons Solicitors we offer a variety of specialist litigation support services. With a Litigation Division comprising expert teams based in Edinburgh and Glasgow we work with law firms across Scotland. Our expert teams cover the following areas:-
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Medical Negligence
- Employment Law
- Commercial Dispute Resolution
Our litigation referral service can assist your firm in a number of different ways depending on your needs.
You have three referral options:-
- Direct Referral – we engage with your client direct for a specific piece of work
- Partnership Referral – we work alongside your firm (including Court of Session agency work)
- Consultancy Referral – we assist your firm in the background
What are the benefits for your firm?
We are offering an attractive fee sharing arrangement based on our total fee received and payable on conclusion of the case*.
- A written non-poaching agreement ensuring you retain the client relationship
- Regular legal updates
- An annual programme of free CPD for your fee earners
- Free online resources
For further information about becoming a member of our litigation referral service contact Rachael MacDonald at . Alternatively, call us on 0131 226 6541 or 0141 332 5666.
We appreciate that you may not have a case to refer to us just now. If you are interested in our litigation referral service for the future please fill in your details below and we will be in touch with regular updates.
*Terms and conditions apply
For more information about our expert litigation teams and services please download our litigation services brochure to find out more.
We also offer free online CPD webinars for solicitors. For keeping up to date with our most recent CPD webinars please subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Please find below the first free webinar of the series worth 45 minutes of CPD.