Morisons Solicitors MenuMenuNews, Views & Conversations Morisons Solicitors on Facebook Morisons Solicitors on Twitter

Fixed fee legal services for food & drink businesses

What is it?
Launching in January 2018, our fixed fee legal service package gives you the opportunity to discuss day-to-day legal issues over the phone or by email with one of our lawyers from our food and drink team. Our fixed fee legal service for food and drink businesses covers the following key areas:-

  • General commercial advice on issues affecting the running of your business
  • Advice on commercial contracts
  • Assistance with corporate governance
  • HR and employment law support
  • Protecting and commercialising your business’s intellectual property
  • Reviewing and advising on funding arrangements and potential investments
  • Assisting with debt recovery

What are the benefits for your business? – “I’m just going to run that past my lawyer”
We understand that you want direct access to legal advice as your business grows – but want to ensure that legal fees are not an unknown quantity. Our fixed fee legal services for food and drink businesses gives you that comfort.

Why Morisons Solicitors?
We work with food and drink businesses across Scotland giving advice in a straightforward and user-friendly way. You will get to know our lawyers and work with them on a regular basis so that we become an integral member of your team. Our investment in the food and drink sector is ongoing through our membership of Scotland Food & Drink and our sponsorship of the Scotland Food & Drink Leadership Forum 2017/2018.

What to do next:
For further information about our fixed fee legal services please contact Lucy Gannon at . Alternatively, you can phone us on 0141 332 5666 or 0131 226 6541.

If you are interested in our fixed fee legal services for the future please fill in our contact form below and we will be in touch with regular updates.

* indicates required

< Back

Contact Us

Thank you for your enquiry

A Morisons team member will contact you as soon as possible.