Commercial Real Estate & Construction
We know that every one of our clients is looking to achieve something different. However, we understand that every client appreciates value and advice delivered by people they actually enjoy doing business with.
We will listen to exactly what you’re looking to achieve. Then we’ll help you get there.
Talk to our commercial real estate team about…
- Landlord & Tenant
- Construction – contentious and non-contentious
- Property Litigation
- Property Finance
Real Estate – Recent Deals
- Acting for a Jersey Fund in the sale of 3 Student Accommodation properties in Scotland as part of a 25 property portfolio sale to Singaporean based fund Mapletree at a reported aggregate price in excess of £400M
- Acting for PepsiCo in the complex surrender of a Lease of a distribution outlet in Bellshill
- Acting for Lone Star in the refinance of a petrol filling station portfolio
- Concluding a deal on behalf of Vue Entertainments Limited for a new multiplex open in Glasgow’s St Enoch Centre. The new nine-screen venue will be developed at the site of the former BHS store to the rear of the Centre. The new Vue forms part of a phased redevelopment programme currently underway and will include a reconfiguration of the existing mall and the development of a new additional dedicated restaurant area within the Shopping Centre. 3
- Acting for International Hotels Limited on the purchase of the long leasehold interest in the Holiday Inn Express in Picardy Place in Edinburgh at a reported price in excess of £17.7M. from a vendor in Administration.
- Handling the Scottish property aspects of the purchase of Hillington Industrial Estate, Glasgow by Singaporean based Frasers Centrepoint Limited as part of a UK wide 4 property portfolio Industrial Estate corporate acquisition with a reported aggregate price of circa £675M
- Acting in the taking of a Lease of a unit at Fountainbridge Edinburgh for Gravity Fitness Limited to secure their second outlet in Scotland.
- Acting for private Irish investor Magell Limited in the purchase of a newly constructed retail park at Livingston pre let to Dunelm and B&M at a price in excess of £7.5M
- Acted for Strutt & Parker in respect of Scottish Property involvement in their acquisition by BNP Paribas Real Estate and have been retained by BNP in relation to that portfolio
- Acting on the grant of Security to a US Funder in respect of a multi-million pound facility for the acquisition of a site at Fountainbridge Edinburgh by Apache/Moda to be developed for a major PRS offering.
- Handling Pre bid Due Diligence work for the Scottish element of the proposed acquisition of the Jurys Inn Hotel portfolio by a Singaporean based investor.