Peter is part of the Corporate and Commercial Department and specialises in business law advising on all areas of corporate law, from business start-ups to joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions.
Peter’s corporate experience spans a number of sector areas but with a particular focus on healthcare and pharmaceuticals and he is a leading practitioner in those fields. Peter’s clients include community pharmacy owners, individual pharmacists, dentists, GPs and other healthcare professionals as well as care home owners and managers. Peter’s healthcare specialisms include:-
- Advising independent community pharmacists on a wide range of issues including acquisitions and disposals, regulatory and intellectual property.
- Advising general practitioners on regulatory matters, property and partnership disputes.
- Advising dentists on a wide range of issues including acquisitions and disposals, regulatory, property and intellectual property.
- Advising care home owners and managers on sales and purchases, corporate finance, property and employment.
Peter also has considerable experience in commercial property and his clients include institutional investors, property investment syndicates, property companies, developers, retailers, industrial companies, banks and public bodies. Peter has particular experience in the following commercial property related matters:-
- Purchase and sale of land/buildings
- Leases – retail, industrial, offices, etc
- Property finance
- Cross border transactions
- Development work
Peter qualified in 1981.