Employment Law Support for Businesses
Our highly experienced employment team advises across the whole spectrum of employment law. While employment law is in a state of constant flux, we have years of experience in supporting our clients by providing business focussed, pragmatic and commercial advice which lets them get on with the important job of running their businesses.
If it arises in the employment sphere, we can give you no nonsense and commercially focussed advice. We regularly advise our clients on:
- contracts, service agreements and policy documentation
- compromise agreements and negotiated exits
- Employment Tribunal representation and alternative dispute resolution
- redundancy, restructuring, TUPE and change management
- changes to terms and conditions
- discrimination and whistleblowing
- industrial action, trade union recognition and disputes
- disciplinary and grievance
- absence and performance management
- employment status
- family friendly (including maternity, adoption, parental leave)
- working time
- restrictive covenants
- tailored training
You can take it as a given that the employment team has the highest levels of technical knowledge and expertise, but we won’t go on about it. Instead we distil the law and provide you with clear advice and recommendations.
We believe that it’s better to avoid workplace disputes in the first place which is why we work closely with our clients to ensure they have flexible and effective policies and procedures in place, supported by high quality training. Our training is always tailor made to our clients’ business needs, sector and resources.
When a dispute arises, we work with our clients to find the best possible method of resolving it and can advise on all methods of alternative dispute resolution. As a last resort, if litigation proves necessary we will use our years of experience to fight your corner.
In order to provide the most comprehensive and relevant advice and solutions, we also work with other expert services within the firm.
Give us a call. We are always very happy to come to see you (with no charge or obligation attached) to talk about your business and how best we can support it.